We can help you to design market research surveys of donors, staff, alumni, members and other stakeholders to inform fundraising or other business related purposes. Examples of past surveys include:
- a survey of board members to collect their feedback about various fundraising strategies and determine their level of interest in being actively involved
- a staff survey for a large charity to test the attraction of various fundraising programs and collect suggestions
- a membership survey for Fundraising Institute Australia to ask NSW members about their engagement preferences
- a survey to determine the potential demand for a medical rehabilitation centre in WA
- a national survey of the members of a professional medical association to determine potential philanthropic support for specific programs.
These days, the use of online survey platforms can make it relatively inexpensive to solicit feedback from your donors, staff, alumni, members and other stakeholders. We will work with you to agree the survey objectives and design the best qualitative and quantitative research methodolgy to achieve your research goals.